Monday 22 April 2013

From the knowledge of know to the infinite beautiful life of unknown

Can u write how happy u are ? Can u make a scale of taste ? Can you define what is life ? Can u say how much money do you need to live a happy life? But of course you can experience it and remember the good taste and you can live life fully, you can be happy for nothing no reason. (It happens u know). Even while I am writing this I am feeling so ecstatic and I know that the words are so poor to express the feelings. Language is so incomplete to express the timeless nature of self and unknown and the beauty of music that flows into me when I am not there. As soon as you know your soul you simply can come out of body and experience the timelessness state of yours. After enlightening everything become so illuminating that u simply see everything Past, Future and all of your births. It has happened to me and I am now Unknown to me I have become infinite, it can happen to u also. The music of unknown is so beautiful so loud and so clear that people becomes mad out of sheer bliss. When Buddha was meditating he reached to that point of enlightenment and at the last hour of night he stood and laughed a loud and starts dancing and & he dances for 7 days continuously.What a bliss he has experienced.I saw him and dancing with him in that time from this time. Even while reading this u must be getting slight hint of that bliss. In your head there must be feeling of lightness and coolness and if u are getting this than imagine how much Budhha has got at the time of his enlightenment. for more article please visit http://washermen.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment